BOLLYWOOD, the world of name and fame, glitters and gold, lavishness and luxury attracts the eyes of everyone. Our film stars are known for their acting skills and being glamorous, but some of us are not aware that many of these stars are highly qualified in their real lives.
While Ayushmann Khurrana has enrolled himself for an online course on Indian history during this lockdown, today we bring to you top 5 actresses of bollywood who are highly educated.
- Parineeti Chopra: You will be surprised to know that the bubbly girl of bollywood holds triple honours degree in Business, Finance and Economics from Manchester Business School, UK.
- Soha Ali Khan: She comes from the family of the learned. She holds a bachelor degree in Modern History from Ballilol College, Oxford. She did her masters in International Relations from the London School Of Economics and Political Science, UK.
- Ameesha Patel: She is a perfect example of beauty with brains. She graduated from Tufts University in Medford Massachusetts, US with a gold medal.
- Preity Zinta: The dimpled girl of bollywood who is now settled in US holds a bachelore degree in English with honours and a Master’s degree in Criminal Psychology.
- Tapsee Pannu: Without a God Father in the industry, she has carved her own path here. She completed her graduation in Computer Science Engineering from Guru Tegh Bahadur Institue in New Delhi and has worked as a software engineer.
So not only can these actresses don a gorgeous red carpet look with panache but they can surely give some intelligent brains a tough competition !!
Comments are closed.